Monday, November 21, 2011

Google Translations from English to Tagalog!

I know I promised you a report on Komikon 2011 held last Saturday. I apologize. I am still having con hangover so to speak. Next time I'll report on what happened Verification Identified POV (point of view).

Now I just found this Google Translation on my laptop (actually I knew about this years ago). I used it in Wikipedia and translation was great. Then I said to myself "what if I used the translation on Newsarama?" And then everything went weird. I tried the 10 GREATEST BATMAN VILLAINS OF ALL TIME.   .... and really it got weird. Hush was Patahimikin; Penguin was Ibong Dagat and I'll let you find out about The Joker. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry. I got carried away. So click, read and enjoy. Later people of the universe.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=tl&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsarama.com%2F 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, taong mapagbiro!!!! hahahaha!!!

    sabi ko na nga ba naglolokohan na lang kami ng batman komiks eh, hahaha. :D

    ReplyDelete