Friday, February 28, 2014

I AM BACK!

Greetings and Salutations!
After a long time I am back.
Here I am typing while watching JLU on Toonami. I'll discuss this in the next blog or so. I try to stay positive and uphold what's right but sometimes you can't control the situation or the people involved. All I can say is it's their choice and I shouldn't let it affect me or my life. In other words life goes on.

The long break was and is something I will remedy. At least three times a week I will post my musings here and yes what I really want in my life. While nothing good is on tv.

Last week while I was with old friends celebrating a birthday I overhead a friend re tell something interesting. If I recall correctly it was like "is it harder to climb a mountain than in my arms." That awoke me in my dreamy state and I wrote it in my notebook. (Yes I write a lot of things in my notebook. Story ideas for future stories in my comics) I hid my laughter from that friend. The person was a poet. I missed writing. Back when I was younger I wrote original poems for girls I courted. On even accused me of copying it. A friend or my brother said that's a compliment to my writing. If I find some of those I'll place them here. I admire the guy for writing to that to the girl. Shows a passion or love for the girl.

I miss my muse. The encouragement to write, to draw. But tonight I think the muse is back. I am back. As Arnie would say "I'll be back!"

And as the saying goes in comics or tv land TO BE CONTINUED.

See you soon people.

No comments:

Post a Comment